Thursday, April 20, 2017

Upcoming Creative Retreats at Leyden Glen Farm with Kristin Nicholas


Last week, I announced my 2017 Creative Retreats to my newsletter readers.  It wasn't the most opportune time to do it - 6:30 p.m. the day before the Easter holiday began but it is what I could do. This year I hemmed and hawed about classes to run and thought about not running them at all. In the end all of end alls though, I decided to do them again. Fact of the matter is I like meeting people who are interested in what I do and it is lots of fun to share my knowledge. I suppose that is why teachers are teachers. 

(Not a Newsletter reader? Sign up on the top right hand side of my blog.)

To keep myself excited about teaching, I mixed things up and added some new classes. Hop on over to my website here where you can see what I am teaching. There are all kinds of subjects - fabric printing, embroidery, ceramic tile design, knitting, and lampshade painting. 


Also, I am trying something new this year. In the past I have only had two day classes. Although I know students get more out of being here for two days, I realize that not everyone has the time or finances to spend overnights away from home. 

After the initial registration period, I will be opening the weekends to One Day Students. This will happen Monday May 1st. Add that to your calendar if you have always wanted to come to the farm for a Creative Retreat but couldn't quite swing the full weekend. 

See this page about Where to Stay, Where to Eat, and What Else to Do. Hope to see some of you here at Leyden Glen Farm this upcoming season. 

No comments:

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...